Date : 2017.07.03
KAKENHI is the biggest funding programme in Japan. Early preparation is key to your KAKENHI success! Major changes will be announced this September in JSPS/KAKENHI, in terms of forms, research categories, review system and so on.
This seminar will help you understand the new changes for KAKENHI FY2018 and prepare for your KAKENHI application. Join us if you feel...
- How do the new changes affect my application this year?
- What kind of documents, and skills are needed for application?
- How does the review process work?
- What will happen after awarding of a grant?
After a brief introduction on KAKENHI in general, you will be able to learn about proposed changes for KAKENHI and what to expect in September.
Date：15:45-17:00, Friday 28 July 2017
Venue：Meeting Room B1, KURA Office (No.61), Main Campus
Eligibility：All faculty members/staff of Kyoto University are welcome!
- 15:45～16:20 Introduction to KAKENHI and Changes for FY2018
- 16:20～16:35 What we do: Introduction to URA services
- 16:35～16:55 Discussion & Q&A
- 16:55～17:00 Closing remarks
Note： There will be another seminar planned in September after the formal announcement of KAKENHI FY2018 on September 1st. The seminar in September will cover the actual changes, the application writing skills and technical guidance on e-Rad (JSPS's electronic system for submitting KAKENHI applications). The details will be announced later.
For more information：
Contact URA Office (Izumi Yoshioka, Sasaki, Kuwata and Osawa) via;
Phone：Ext. 16-5164 or 075-753-5164